Friday, October 29, 2010

Discounts? Yes, please!

I'm the first to admit that I'm a bargain shopper.  I love to shop a sale & get a great deal (& my friends will surely attest to that!)  So when I heard about MainelyMara, a local membership-only website (it's free to be a member!) that offers great deals to local boutiques & salons, I signed right up!  I've already taken advantage of a great 90 minute massage from our Free Street neighbor, Head Games as well as a mani/pedi at Cherry Pie, both of which were so deeply discounted I couldn't pass them up!  Why am I telling you all of this you ask?  Well, that's because if you haven't signed up yet, you will definitely want to because Papier Gourmet will be featured next week on November 4th.  You won't want to miss out on this great deal just in time for all your holiday shopping!  Sign up now & stay tuned...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home