Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love is in the (cold) air!

While looking at the calendar today I realized that Valentine's Day is only 2 1/2 weeks away!  Wow, has January gone by fast!  Anyhoo, we have some ridiculously fun & cute V-day cards in-stock that I thought I'd share with you to get those Valentine's Day sparks-a-flying!  I know which one I'll be giving my hubby (who happens to be a chemist) on Feb 14th (who is hopefully not reading this right now...) Enjoy! 

Heart-shaped die-cut letterpressed valentine's by Eggpress

Flat-printed & letterpressed die-cut valentine's by Eggpress

Letterpressed valentine by Eggpress, "you're the mac to my cheese" -- Love it!

Flat-printed valentine by Letterspace, "We've got chemistry"

Flat-printed valentines by Pinkerton (who doesn't love a steamy lobster?)

Let's get Knotty! (Letterpressed & die-cut by Eggpress)  SO CUTE!
Flat-printed on sustainably harvested wood by Night Owl Paper Goods
Photos courtesy of Papier Gourmet

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home