Friday, February 12, 2010

The Perfect (last-minute) Valentine’s Day Gift







Some people say that I can be hard to shop for because I’m, well, let’s just say ‘particular’...but these beautiful prints & mini wood blocks that just arrived from Kari Herer Photography would undoubtedly be a Valentine’s Day homerun in my eyes! Even though many of Kari’s works already adorn the walls in my own home, I always seem to find something new to go crazy for every time I look at her prints. So what’s my new favorite, you wonder? The ever so simple yet stunning white Anemone 2045. This one will surely make its way into my living room one way or another (ahem, hubby, I hope you read this between now & Sunday!).




However, you could make this year’s Valentine’s Day one to remember with one of these free-standing 4”x4” mini wood blocks ($18.95) or one (or maybe even a couple!) of the 5”x5” prints ($13.95). Happy Valentine’s Day!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home